Monday, August 17, 2009

What's a Guilt-Ridden Momma Supposed to do??

So here's my delimma... It's easier for my conscience if I work out in the morning. It's easier for my body if I work out at night. It steals less time from my kids if I work out in the morning.... *sigh* It's a delimma for certain, but I think I'm going to work out at 8:15 p.m. when the twins go to bed... we'll see... I'm wishy-washy. The bad days for working out late, though, are the days I have karate.

I'll eventually will make up my mind, but after working out today and being able to finish 80% of the workout instead of 60-70%, I think I'm leaning toward the evening.

I just finished working out. I did most of the workout, and I feel great!

And I went two times around the 'hood with my kids.... so all's not lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment