Saturday, August 22, 2009

Amazing to Me....

...Of course, I've not lost any weight with my workouts. But I HAVE started to notice the results of my efforts. And, for anyone, that is key. The results are significant enough to keep me going and make me feel like I HAVE to work out. Don't get me wrong. I WANT to work out. It has such an impact on how I feel, both physically and mentally. But I would rather work out doing karate than P90X, in all honesty. The bad thing is that I don't have room in my house to work out the same as I do at the dojo. So I'll settle for doing P90X workouts.

...What's funny is that on the days I have a good karate workout, I feel like I've put in enough effort, so I don't feel the need to "push play." I'm feeling the need to figure out how to put moderation into my life with working out. I can't be a junky. I don't have time for it. But I like being strong and looking fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment