Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Breathing...

...it never ceases to amaze me how far breathing will take you. Even breath while exercising makes such a difference, whether it be while running, doing plyometrics (ack!), sparring during karate, or lifting weights. It's a crucial thing. And is something I need to learn to actively manage. I have a tendency to hold my breath at key moments, and that makes life so much harder!

...I did my second round of plyometrics today. Aaron rang the dinner bell with about 25 minutes left to go, so I didn't finish the workout. Am trying not to beat myself up over it. I did go to karate after dinner, though. Of course, I was totally wiped out from everything else, so it probably wasn't the smartest move on my part. But we're going to be down a class this week due to Meet The Teacher night at school. It's always something, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment